Greg- has an inner city High rise 1 bedroom bachelor appartment and needed to change some of the storage and layout features to make it his own personal den .
- We made an Island bench to divide off his kitchen area
- a pantry to fill in wasted space in the fridge alcove.
- A bookshelf and shoe cabinet just inside the front door in an unused space.
- A booth seat (come daybed) and a matching table to turn an unused alcove into a dining room area , a computer desk in a corner of his bedroom
- A matching lounge ! (with cushions etc )
- A small entertainment unit to fit TV, stereo (including turntable ) and TV
- and some extra wall and kitchen shelving in his Laundry, Kitchen and Bathroom
Chantelle - has a large house with a big bay window with distant ocean views over Manly and Fairlight.
- She needed a curved window seat incorporating a desk along one ajacent wall and a library on on opposite wall to turn the room into a sitting /family room / office study .
- She had already bought a feature center table and a matching timber slab for a desk top, and the design had to compliment both the table timber and the California/Deco style of the house.
Anisha and Raj have a large Glebe Terrace with an Upstairs bedroom needing better use of a large Wall
One end of their wall was too shallow for Wardrobe hanging space and a wall mounted TV with substantial cabling etc allready installed in the opposite Corner . They liked the idea of a timber finish to match some of their existing light coloured skandinavian style bedroom furniture but the Cost of a large wardrobe in a timber veneer finish was going to be a bit beyond budget allowances.
Judith has a 60's era Rose Bay appartment with a narrow light filled room(that used to be a verandah) needing better organisation to turn it into a usefull study/library area.
She also had a large wall unit /buffet that had passed its use by date and wanted to replace it with a buffet to accomodate crockery and general lounge/dining room storage .
Christine and Ramanare renovating a 70's house at Killarney Heights and to get started needed a wall to wall wardrobe in their main bedroom and a bookcase around two walls .. and over an archway , in their entrance foyer .
Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
Let's discuss your ideas!
Your free consultation
is just a phone call away.
on 0416 110 154